What You Get
This comprehensive manual includes 10 fully scripted lesson plans and all the resources you need to organize and conduct CSBY groups. Lessons emphasize academic success, building on strengths, managing emotions, and more. Subscription includes downloadable version; printed version is available for purchase.
Log in safely and securely to learn how to implement the CSBY program in your community, church, school, or clinic.
Includes 3 continuing education credit hours.
Join the SBY kids as they learn about their heritage in this fully illustrated workbook, including comics and activities to inspire children through music, art, and fun facts. Subscription includes downloadable version; printed version is available for purchase.
SBY Tree Poster
This downloadable poster comes with "Leaves of Strength" with vocabulary words for each session. At the end of the program, your group will have a big leafy tree full of SBY words! Can be printed 8.5x11" or 11x17".
Leaves of Strength Puzzle
Self-esteem, respect, and honesty are just a few qualities that come together in good role models. This downloadable puzzle helps kids learn what it takes to be a leader as they define the traits on each piece.
These full-color posters remind kids of group goals and how they should treat each other. Subscription includes downloadable version that can be printed 8.5x11" or 11x17"; printed 11x17" version is available for purchase.
These downloadable handouts reinforce CSBY program goals by providing parents and caregivers with summaries of session content and Home Activities to complete with their children.
CSBY Image Builder
Kids learn to own and accept their features by creating self-portraits with this online tool. Contains a wide selection of skin tones, noses, eyes, lips, and more for hours of fun!
Helpful Program Resources
These downloadable materials help you prepare for group sessions and provide feedback to families of children involved in CSBY groups. You can modify these samples to fit your organization’s needs.
- Supplies list: Recommends multicultural art supplies and inspirational music
- Attendance and progress note: Group leaders can use this to track children’s behavior and progress
- Sample invitation for family and child participation: Explains the goals and benefits of CSBY
- Child information sheet: Emergency contacts, medical conditions, and other important information
- CSBY group schedule: Outlines the dates, times, locations, and topics for each session
- Sample feedback letter for parents: Summarizes session topics and allows group leaders to provide positive feedback
- CSBY completion certificate: Children receive certificates at the end of the program
- Recommended reading for group leaders
CSBY Online Subscription
Every CSBY order comes complete with online access to training and materials for up to five CSBY group leaders.
A one-year online subscription to CSBY is $120. All program materials are downloadable. Professionally printed materials are available for purchase after you activate your subscription.